Find here a number of useful travel tips for Pune/ Poona city of India.
Pune Travel Tips
Pune travel tips are intended to
provide you with as much information about the city as possible. Right
from accommodation to public transport to hospitals, we have tried to
cover each and every aspect of the city here, to help you in making your
stay as comfortable as possible. These travel tips should be read by
each and every person, whether a tourist or a student or a professional,
traveling to Pune, India. Check out the tips for Poona travelers given
The idiom "prevention is better than cure" suits tourists
perfectly. It is always better to exercise a little prudence when
visiting a new place. To help you have safe holidays in Pune, we have
provided a list of tips for Pune travel. These Pune safety tips, if
followed diligently, will make sure that you have a safe and enjoyable
stay in the city. Read on to know some safety guidelines for Poona
- Do not venture in secluded areas after dark. If you are going out
at night, it is always better to move around in groups.
- Do not trust your cab driver or tourist guide too much. It is
always advisable to maintain a safe personal distance from them.
- Do not get too friendly with strangers. At the same time, avoid
taking any eatables from them.
- Do not wear too revealing clothes, especially when visiting some
- Always keep a photocopy of all the important documents,
especially your visa and ID card. It will help in case the original
get stolen or misplaced.
- Do not take out too much cash in a busy place, it will draw
unnecessary attention towards you and will expose you to the risk of
- In case of any trouble, contact the nearest PCR van or go to the
nearest police station. You can also take help from traffic